Okama Okama

What can i say.

This is a song that belongs to the pro's which you are, Percs love it, bassline was pumping it up and the melody, well that was just great! Walk like a pro, talk like a pro. Produce like a pro

Z-Tone responds:

dude:D
thanks for an awesome comment man
love that you like my music so much:D

(FMC) -=You're My Angel=- RMX (FMC) -=You're My Angel=- RMX

This is the trance i like

Nice and clean sounds and original, not one part is repetitive.

FunkmasterCatking responds:

DUDE!

Nice.

ElectroMarket(Z-T AttitudeRmx) ElectroMarket(Z-T AttitudeRmx)

Nice job man!

Wow that was one helluva good dirty house track, maybe you could review back(my song suck but i just started experimenting with house, my new loop is maybe a good one but short one but im gonna continue it =D) Keep up the good work *faves Z-Tone*

Z-Tone responds:

thanks alot dude:D
yeah ill totally check out your tunes
thanks for the review and all too
and hope that you check out the rest of my songs:D

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?

This song is literally, all i want from a techno song, nice piano sounds always attract me. There is not one part where the song is repetitive. Keep up the good work, i will check out your profile some more!

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

I love the vibe!

Wow, i really like the vibe of it, i love the drums and basses and yeah, it really sounds like daft punk? Please someone sponsor this guy, u should really get a music video and come on mtv man! 5/5 10/10

durn responds:

lol, sweet. :) thanks a lot. no desire to get sponsored yet, though. :) I'm still learning.

Cognition Cognition

Great

This doesnt really sound like house ;S I mean the drums with that but hell this got a really good vibe, well i still like it!! 4/5 9/10

Techno Rocker v2 - RdM Techno Rocker v2 - RdM

U gave me my first Eargasm!!

This song...rocks, im trying to make trance and techno and stuff too but im not that good maybe i could add you in msn or so? well ill send a pm and keep up the good work!

Bahdshah responds:

You're no longer an ear virgin :O!

BombHouse - techno-zone (old) BombHouse - techno-zone (old)

Cool!

Its a nice song only you should get more bass into it but further it rox!!

Btw im Dave